Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

FYI EDIG

posted on Jan 16, 2008 04:32PM

hey folks ...I know that this PTSC board but I got this from EDIG board ( Sistser company to PTSC) I'm not recommending but this thing could be another PTSC and shoot to $2-3.soon

I just got off the phone with R.P. I read between the lines to mean on approval (anytime) EDIG will file against "several"  LARGE companies! And this part blew me away, these several companies represent "the 20 BILLION ANUALLY" they address in their latest press release!!! Holly crap, how much money is this patent portfolio REALLY worth? And, if this isn't all we would need for a rocket launch in the share price when this is announced, check this out! I discussed the eVU embedded system progress, and the unit after the battery is removed for seatback design, WILL WEIGH LESS THAN A POUND!!! So, the advantage over the competition (Pana & thales) is SIGNIFICANT! A lot less costly to install, a lot less weight ( big savings on fuel costs), and the functionality is second to none! Oh, and like the press release says, THERE ARE MORE THAN 174 companies! I believe a lot more? Tricky good job, your analysis was right on. mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply