Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You KNOW this is my hope as well. My only real disappointment with the last 10Q was the small amount of shares bought back.

People are coming up with questions for management, and I've noticed one BIG question is omitted: Is there any prohibition against the company - the corporate entity - buying back shares? Followed by: Why aren't you - in a big way?

That money would basically be "in the bank" to support an acquisition.

The act would have a major psychological affect for longs and prospective longs.

The PPS would be off the "floor", bolstered by the added demand (which could feed on itself).

There should be plenty of money available to do this on a pretty big scale.

How would I go about it? Well, I figure ole Swartz is a pretty smart guy. He suggested that, with settlements in TX (and I'm certain he intended settlements with the numbers revealed up front), the PPS should go up to somewhere from $1.50 to $4. Take the low number, and divide by 2 (suggesting at least a "double your money" proposition). Then buy the heck out of it up to $.75, then place a large, open (GTC) limit order to buy at .75 (thus holding us there, minimum). Then I'd re-evaluate (emphasis on "value" - they KNOW what's coming).

How much money would it take to get us to $.75, and hold us there? Seems to me it would only take a couple/few million, max.

Even using this approach, I doubt they'd buy back enough shares to satisfy my appetite. But it would do wonders for moral, demonstrate high confidence, create a higher base, and should ultimately make big money for the company.

Sorry to harp on this yet again - it just seems like a no-brainer.

And, IMO, this is a bigger issue and more pertinent than any of the other "questions for management" at this particular moment in time. Certainly it IMO is of greater interest than revealing a "Five Year Plan", which would be ambiguous at best, and more of a "Mission Statement" - like virtually all five year plans that any public company promulgates to the investment world (certainly there is no expectation of any significant details in such a plan).

Unless there is some unknown prohibition from buying back shares, the only reason I could see for NOT doing this is IF they are on the very brink of an acquisition.

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply