Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You have to look at everything he said, IMO. His answer was "Yes, it is confirmed; pursuant to:" followed by the Turley note excerpt which is silent re: the corporation. IMO, this does not answer the question, specifically. The Turley note basically cites the prohibitions against insider trading. Corporate buy-backs are outside that realm, I believe. Thus, his answer is incomplete IMO. Apples and oranges kind of thing.

Thanks though - I'm just not satisfied.

If Ron pursues the letter to management with an expectation of a near-term answer, I'd sure like to add these:

1) Is there any way that PTSC, the corporate entity, can buy back stock before the next 10Q (i.e., NOW, or immediately after announcing such intent)?

2) If so, why isn't PTSC acting accordingly? (sense the potential return may be far greater than an other investment of captial fathomable, not to mention a myriad of strong side benefits).

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply