Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

To all,

posted on Jan 28, 2008 06:11AM

I had hopes that if we did something as a group effort it might show the management that we would like some guidance as to what lies ahead for the company--nothing more. For months now the posts from most of us have been filled with worries about what is taking place and the unhappiness of not hearing from the BoD to clear up our worries. I was only tring to help by suggesting that if we do something as a group effort it may be heard. I am very sorry that this has gotten so out of hand. Ron has been very gracious to offer his help and people seem to think that there are hidden agendas to a letter. IMHO, Ron has been one of the backbones of this board and has always offered sound views of situations. It hurts me to see people attack each other. I really don't care what happens to the letter at this point--I know that my initial intentions were to try to help, not just myself, but all investors with concerns. I know/trust that Ron's inentions are the same. I know that I have far greater things in life to worry about at this time. I am truly sorry and I do wish you all good luck,  ads

Jan 28, 2008 07:42AM

Jan 28, 2008 07:58AM
Jan 28, 2008 08:09AM
Jan 28, 2008 09:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply