Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 28, 2008 06:11AM
Jan 28, 2008 07:42AM

Jan 28, 2008 07:58AM

Re: To all, ADS

in response to by
posted on Jan 28, 2008 08:09AM

Thanks go to you, Ron and others for getting the letter balloon off the ground.  I support it, and contrary to GE's hyperbole, no one is trying to "destroy our little money maker" or threaten legal action. Give me a break.

I personally believe PTSC is involved in a pending acquisition, merger, etc. of some type, and probably on the advice of counsel are keeping their cards close to the vest.  I also personally believe they are overdoing it a bit; it is my understanding the SEC rules governing quiet periods in such cases are open to interpretation, and different attorneys have varying viewpoints. 

At its core, I see the s/h letter as an attempt to remind management that in addition to their other legal responsibilities, they continue to have a fiduciary duty to keep ALL shareholders currently and timely informed on developments potentially impacting their investment.  I see no harm in that whatsoever.

I, too, have much more important things to worry about, but I do appreciate your efforts and those of Ron, Brian and others who would simply like to hear from management.  Seems pretty reasonable to me. 

Jan 28, 2008 09:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply