Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: kiddtrader / Re: manor27 / Re: A question for Lamberts...............
Feb 22, 2008 11:30AM

Your post would fall into the "c) rebut it if they disagree with" category from my post to wolfpack. Thanks, and no, why would I be offended?

To answer your question, if the pps were $1, $2, or $3, OR if the words "reward our shareholders" were omitted, I wouldn't have an issue. However, neither of those are true, so hence the reason for my post. Provided the BOD doesn't see it as a "special" function to provide investors with a return on our investment, HOWEVER they manage to do that, I have no issue. Until they do provide that return, I have issues, lol.

Look at my post this way, you've been on a bus to see the Steelers play the Pansidiots for the AFC Championship game (which by the way you KNOW the Steelers will kick some tail), and you've been travelling for days, and it's nearing game time, and the driver appears to have potentially taken a wrong turn... though you're not positive. You allow him to drive for a bit, but it appears as though he may have forgotten where he's going.......do you speak up? Did you get on the bus thinking he might "reward" you buy getting you to the stadium, or did you buy your ticket expecting him to get you there because that's his job? His actions on this particular bus trip aren't necessarily going to affect the Steelers ability to break out a can of whoop-a$$ on the Belicheaters, but it may be an indication that there is a problem brewing. For me....I speak up, even though I know it might break his concentration in getting me to the stadium, as if he's off course, I can bring his attention to it, if he's not, then he can ignore my concerns and get me there the way he knows.

Feb 22, 2008 12:26PM
Feb 22, 2008 12:38PM

Feb 22, 2008 04:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply