Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Just so there is no misunderstanding - Milestone- do you believe "the fundamentals are in place" with PTSC at this time?  I personally do not believe so.  

Secondly-How often do reverse splits "work"?  My answer in 20+ years of investing  is "not very often".

Cash in the bank and more coming - yes, but we will not be valued at a "real" PE ratio until there are alternate revenue streams through organic growth or M&A as a way of hedging what may be a run out of existing incoming IP revenue.

Agree or disagree?

My concern is that by supporting and co-signing such a far-fetched RS strategy you are playing into the hands of those that would support a reverse split so as to specifically & intentionally short the snot out of the stock once we were on another exchange at the higher - and now shortable price.   Ever think of that?  You have gotta see the "playas" all around here.  You think they are all genuinely interested in a "successful" RS?  Not a chance IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply