Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Share buy back, merger & licensing thoughts....Bluewing
Mar 28, 2008 06:30PM
Mar 28, 2008 06:30PM
Mar 28, 2008 09:32PM
Mar 30, 2008 05:13PM

Thank you for the respectful reply. Now some responses to your retort (in bold):

1st I don’t have any motive here other than to discuss the subjects of PTSC interesting to me. (I don’t produce FUD or Bash, so respectfully please drop that notion in a line of discussion to me.)

I only mentioned bashers, hypsters and FUDsters, as they will oft time bring me out - those references were in no way intended to be directed at you. But redundant discussion of an issue I consider "long dead" will also bring me out, as well as unrealistic expectations (though I'm very guilty of having some of those myself! And somebody is usually there to call me on it!).

2nd When you are done with a subject does that mean that we can’t discuss it on this board anymore?

Sure, people can discuss it - assuming there's something left to discuss. But when there isn't, what's the point? And in this case, IMO there isn't. There will be no share buy-backs happening until after the 10Q, nor an acquisition.

3rd I’m quietly tired of a few of the discussions on this board myself, but I don’t intend to criticize those that discuss something they deem important to them. I just skim though it and move on. I realize they probably have money in this and that fact makes people irrational, at times.

Here you hit the point of my post. I'm suggesting you re-evaluate the importance of your concerns. IMO, you're placing these two issues much too high on your "concern continuim". Is a share buy-back really THAT important to you at this point in time? The unlikely prospect of an acquisition before the 10Q? Are these things important to anyone else? Can you direct your attention to more pressing issues, of shared importance? Perhaps nothing else rises to that level for you, and it's my failure to understand this.

4th Finally, I hope you don’t take any of my statements here as mean spirited, I just feel that we should have the freedom to openly discuss a topic as much as we care to, after all that is the point of the board, I hope.

Likewise - IMO you are a good guy, and I have no "evil intent" toward you. Sure, people can discuss whatever they care to. Only Agora can stop a discussion. But why discuss something that's already put to bed? Or that is so unrealistic as to be beyond reason? And, I must add, with no sound basis. Proper DD takes weeks-months, not just days. And that's once you've narrowed your candidate list to just a couple/few, or one. Put another way, IF they announced an acquisition within the next 10 days, it would scare the heck out of me as I'd find it very suspect - and others might as well.

Please take my criticism and suggestions in the spirit in which they are offered - constructive.

Thank you for your attention.

Just 10 more days!

SGE

Mar 31, 2008 03:51AM
Mar 31, 2008 08:07AM
Mar 31, 2008 08:24AM

Mar 31, 2008 09:37AM

Mar 31, 2008 09:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply