Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

PTSC according to me

posted on Apr 08, 2008 04:15PM

I hate to beat this thing to death, but I have been forewarning of this situation for a while and I still dont think its anything to worry about. Lets first review the most significant factors to our situation:

1. WE ARE AN OTC STOCK

As others on the board have pointed out, the "Street" or the general investment community is not even going to give a penny stock two seconds of their time. If you have tried to talk to any savy investors about this stock, you know what I am talking about. OTC is notoriously violatile and does not follow normal trading patterns because sp fluctuations are determined by a much smaller pool of people.

2. WE HAVE NO TANGIBLE PRODUCT

If you can get past the OTC listing, nowwe have to contend with the fact we have no tangible product or ongoing business operation. Patent litigation is tricky and complicated and has inherent uncertainties. Combined with an OTC listing is a brutal combination. It takes a lot of effort to appreciate our long term potential; a lot more effort then most people are willing to put in for an OTC stock.

3. NO SIGNIFICANT EARNINGS HISTORY

Past performance is perhaps the best way to predict future potential. We have only shown sporadic income over the past 2 years. The bottom line for any investor is to try and determine the future profit potential of any company for which they invest. Not only have we only shown sporadic income for 2 years for this 12 year old company, but at least up to now, all settlments have been one time buy-outs with no guarantee of future royalties.

As I have said before, none of these concerns will be resolved until, and all of these concerns will be resolved with, the M&A. Until then I fully expect to see random ups and downs with the sp. The rise to .94 on news of the settlement was because those of us "in the know" got excited because we appreciate the significance of the settlement, but after we exhausted our resources and got up to .94, the Street still did not care and there was no where else to go but down. The NDA got people concerned and people started to panic and then the big sell off.

Two weeks ago is again when those of us "in the know" began to anticipate excitement over 10Q. We again exhausted our resources, again topped out, again began to panic and again dropped. Until the Steet takes notice to sustain sp appreciation, this pattern will continue to repeat itself. IMO the Street will not take notice until the M&A which will resolve all the above concerns. I expect the numbers will be very good tomorrow and I expect to see some increase in sp and then I expect to see another drop off because the Street will not step in to sustain that appreciation. We might not even see much increase in the sp at all because the sp is still being controled by us in the know and we have been burned and/or are already all in.

Hopefully I am wrong becuase I would rather not have to wait to get rich. Regardless I still believe PTSC will make anybody who gets in under a dollar or two very wealthy because the M&A will resolve all the above concerns and the Street will take notice and jump on board this company that will make a lot of money in the future.

Wow, this was long winded even for me. Patience people, all will be fine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply