Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 09, 2008 02:38PM

Ease you are absolutely right. It is just unfortunate that many were long and I do mean long tired but held onto to the finish line only to feel like that finish line is in the middle of the Sahara Desert and no "water".

I am holding, as I always do. I too believe the j3 deal is not in this. I believe we have recieved nothing in the way of cash from them at least from that Q but you are right no Company would spend that kind of cash in litigation then settle on the courtroom steps for zilch, no way, there is more here than meets the eye.

FWIW, I wish we have held them to the court date no matter what, win or lose, I would have rather had that.

Hey Rick, special message from me, Get ready to RUUUUUMBLE, You are gonna hear it from US! Not saying any of this was your fault BUT you are the Captain now and you should be on mutiny alert!

Apr 09, 2008 03:36PM
Apr 09, 2008 04:01PM
Apr 09, 2008 08:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply