Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

SGE1,

If that is the case and they are doing the same with the companies that followed the J's--why the need to keep it a secret? I mean, why not announce it to the world--"step right up and get your lis. on a contingency basis--you don't have to give us much money, just a little bit will do, and if it all fails, you have an out"--How does this look to the companies that have already settled? How will it look to any of the companies that have been sent notices? How will it look to the media who have already stamped us with the label "troll"? I know that it is almost time for the b-lunist hour--perhaps he can bring something here that the rest of us have not seen. I hope we get to have a late celebration for your BD--you deserve it. You have been here defending and standing by this company for a long long time! None of us are getting any younger--that is for sure. GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply