Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dell...IMO, Marc's message below sums it up. We want/need/deserve Corporate Guidance. Good luck to us.

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/patriot/messages/794937

Folks, pardon my interruption but there is one very simple way for the company to keep us informed and not be in violation of any NDA or perceived propritary corporate information.  With this method many of our questions could be answered and we all could make intelligent decisions regarding the future of the company. The method I am referring to is called corporate - GUIDANCE.

Corporate guidance is used by all well run public companies to give "indications" of business conditions, i.e. revenues expected to be up or down.  Slowdown in putting out new products such as what Boeing just reported regarding the dreamliner or when results of a project were better than expected, litigation generalities etc  etc etc etc.....TPL has no control over the guidance of we a public corporation (they have by agreement the right to decide what pertinent data is released but guidance is just that a guide line or guide post on the way to a certain goal, in our case quarterlies.  If tpl or our Board think they can withold guidance to shareholders then there really is something wrong in Carlsbad.

We would all sleep better if we had Corporate Guidance so besides all the other great $64,000 questions that have been asked over the past three days I would like to ask why are we not getting intelligent informative Guidance from the powers that be. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply