Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I live in the Northwest and I'm a famer so when the sun shines this time of year I'm preparing the soil for planting. I put some additional money into PTSC stock thinking the 10Q should be good or great as most did. When PTSC announced that insiders were not eligible to trade until after the Q I should have realized what was going on and pulled some off the table the day before the Q was announced. This is money I need to work with on the farm this year. I figured Swartz was selling before the Q probably planned to keep the SP low. Kill the run-up prior to the Q. Obviously with his lawyer on the BOD he is privy to inside information even if he isn't supposed to be. I believe Swartz knew the SP would tank after the poor Q, so he had no problem selling shares. What I should have thought about was if the Q was good or great how would the insiders hold the SP down. Now I know by providing no information on the settlement after they said it would be in the April Q and the very poor letter to the shareholders was the killer for me. I can't afford to wait longer with that money tide up when it seems obvious to me that the company has mismanaged it's cash as Biajj pointed out. PTSC dons't have enough money at least now to make a meaningful merger or aquisition.

I just don't feel as confident in the MMP now based on the Q results. Did the J's settle for big time bucks? Probably, but when will we find out? When the BOD's get all the shares they can cheap? Did TPL request the NDA so other companies wouldn't know we folded on the eve of trial? What do we own? I really don't know anymore and I've been reading this board almost every day for 3 years now. How will the company attract new investors when they provide no guidance on what's going on? Who would touch this stock right now? The way it seems to be manipulated. I have lost a lot of faith in the people in charge at PTSC. The wording in the last letter seemed to indicate that they were content with a small company worth in the .30 to .50 SP range for quite some time. The letter made it sound like we were just starting to look at companies for M&A what was everyone doing there for a year? The letter also gave me the feeling that they wern't expecting much in license revenue from here out. Havn't heard of any in a while now. They have instilled significant doubt in my mind.

I left 1/4 of my holdings long by chance that the MMP is really worth a lot and some day the manipulation will stop and PTSC actually acts like a real company instead of a penny stock. I wouldn't bet on it happening very soon if it does.

Good luck to you and the rest of the fine longs that post here.

Life's hard it's a lot harder if your stupid. I don't know the stock market well enough to figure out how to make money on this stock. This penny stock dosn't behave like it should. Other Penny stocks go to up if they have a quarter that made $10,000,000 but not this one. My frustration of three years of riding this thing finally caught up to me with Q and the letter.

Good luck to you and the rest of the fine longs that post here.

I will probably spend much more time on the sidelines now.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply