Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apr 22, 2008 11:47AM

Apr 22, 2008 11:54AM
Apr 22, 2008 12:02PM
Apr 22, 2008 12:20PM
Apr 22, 2008 12:25PM

Apr 22, 2008 12:30PM
Apr 22, 2008 12:57PM

Apr 22, 2008 01:05PM
Apr 22, 2008 01:22PM
Apr 22, 2008 01:26PM
Apr 22, 2008 02:03PM

Apr 22, 2008 02:26PM

I was also expecting higher figures in the 10Q based solely on the anticipation of ALL prior licensing being included in the total. If it has been, then so be it...

As was I… but then…

From the Dec ’07 8-K:

Item 8.01 Other Events.

On December 18, 2007, Patriot Scientific Corporation (the “Company”) issued a press release announcing that it has entered into a business resolution of its legal disputes involving the TPL Group, Toshiba Corporation, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (Panasonic) and Victor Company of Japan, Limited (JVC) in two patent infringement lawsuits pending in the US District Courts in the Eastern District of Texas and the Northern District of California. A copy of the press release is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1.

The Company expressly disclaims any obligation to update this press release and cautions that it is only accurate on the date it was presented. The inclusion of any data or statements in this press release does not signify that the information is considered material.

---------

From Goerner’s f/u SH letter:

I will not, in the limited context of this letter, recount all the information contained in our April 9, 2008 earnings release, which fully reflects the financial results of all transactions announced prior to the end of January 2008.

-----

From TPL’s Settlement PR:

All parties are pleased with the business resolution of their dispute

-----------

From Brian’s settlement post:

The js numbers... I found RGs response on the J #s lacking,

Posted by: biajj on April 10, 2008 04:33PM

In response to: Re: Looks like we're gettin... by fs2006

so, FWIW, my analysis and opinion of the Q, and in reading his letter, is that the total license revenues of the Js WERE accounted for, and I cannot find any support short of tortured or convoluted bootstrapping rationale to think more monies will be forthcoming.

----------

From the above info and opinions, IMO we will be seeing no additional monies from the Js.. I sure hope we do, but again IMO we will not. For whatever the reason/s, IMO Leckerone & Cook decided they did not want to fight this fight at this time. It is still possible tho that the NDA & MOU are of benefit to the MMP (All parties are pleased with the business resolution) even without the much anticipated gigantic $$ settlement from the Js. The MOU does not have to be about monies, and IMO is not.

What will be a determining factor (besides Reexams) IMO will be the licensing $$s going forward, ie RIM etc… and what the T3 decide to do.. will they settle or drag us to court.. What have they learned from the J3 settlement.. or what haven’t they..?

So be it…

jmo… ikn’

New Message
Please login to post a reply