Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Agora - please don't pull biajj posts - he's our shareholder rep!

"outside influences have much more to do with the lack of success than what the BOD does or does not do". I cannot buy that; it defies logic. And if it were the case then the board should have all resigned years ago and saved the company, and you, a bundle. On the other hand, perhaps other board members would have not been run roughsod over, to your detriment.

Were all their decisions bad, no; and certainly that is not what I am saying. Are some of them in over their heads, it certainly appears so. Otherwise many investors would probably not be wondering around in the dark, with so many unanswered questions.

For many though their concerns and frustrations are wholly misdirected; they should be going straight to those who have a vote to change things for the better --- your board of directors. And if that board has not been listening to you directly, and/or through your shareholder rep, then what conclusion should you really be drawing?

And yes, I am in the game, and have been for the last 8 long years.

Best

New Message
Please login to post a reply