Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMO the vast majority of the 'old BoD' positive moves of the past (yes, of which there were many, I won't list the negative ones) resided squarely on the shoulders of Mr Pohl... who as CEO, BoD & CoB is no longer there to look after the common shareholder... at least to the extent that he was able.

Yes, Mr Goerner looks to be a very good choice for CEO, and I applaud the BoD for making it so... but as we all know the real power and decision making resides in the BoD itself.. The appointment of Mr Schrock to the BoD is another very positive step... this momentum hopefully will continue with additional turning over of the BoD... and yes I would guess that may be like squeezing blood from a rudabegga, but I believe Mr Bernier, Mr Wallin & Mr Giffhorn were all members of the BOD who were removed without substantial voting contributions from retail. An additional concern IMO if/when the opportunity does in fact arise is, the right choices to fill the seats must be made in order to ensure PTSC's control of our half of the MMP..

Mr Goerner, know any former Pres/CEOs of IBM or TI?

jmo.. ikn'

New Message
Please login to post a reply