Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: "Official" company response/non-response to 10q questions

Re: pautaotzu... maybe this makes sense now

posted on May 06, 2008 06:29AM

I'll tell you exactly what I would do. If TPL attempts to buy us out somewhere in that range and our BOD shows interest, I would sell everything and move on. You guys can seat here for another 5 to 10 years while the class action lawsuit rages. I just don't understand how anyone could sit here any longer and speak as if everything is ok. Every time we get a new piece of the puzzle, they seem to reach behind us and take another one away. I never imagined that 2+ years later this story would still be stuck in neutral. More to the point, I never imagined our "Mgmt and BOD" would still be stuck in neutral. Let's be real here, don't you really wonder what in the hell is going on behind closed doors with our management and TPL?

I don't know Biajj or Ronran but, watching the former Shareholder Rep flip and come out swinging doesn't make me feel better about the situation. Everyone has an agenda, myself included, some are more genuine than others. All I want out of my investment is a fair opportunity to see a return of some kind. I certainly don't consider that to be unreasonable or sinister.

I've read this board for to long. It's become comical watching the same old topics slashed and than defended. If we had a company that actually provided us with investor information most of the conspiracy theories and arguements on this board would be unnecessary and irrelevant. I'm in the early stages of building a home. I considered taking my 69% loss last week and using the balance towards the house. At least I would have something to show for it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply