Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: May Letter to Shareholders from Patriot Scientific President and CEO Rick Go
May 12, 2008 10:33AM
May 12, 2008 10:39AM
May 12, 2008 10:43AM
May 12, 2008 10:46AM

Yep, while not what we would like to read, it would seem we have seen all the dollars from the Dec 07 J's settlement we are going to see. If wrong, it's For me, it is easier to put that in the past as I have no control over it. I prefer to see what the new management team is going to promise and what they actually do. RG deserves that much, IMO.

The good news is we did get an update with some questions answered. The answers were not all positive when compared to some of our own board speculation, including mine. However, I do appreciate the new BOD working toward a specific goal and stating what they are doing (or not doing).

I would have liked a little input on the time line for USPTO news, but that might be steppin' over the line a bit since I doubt anyone knows the date any government entity will finish anything. lol

IMO, our pps will move when the patent review is completed and we announce a few more licensees, in that order. I'm not a "to the moon" kinda guy. I am also not in favor of putting our BOD in a Holiday Inn Express for meetings. There is a middle ground.

Overall, a well done update. I trust future editions will address additional issues and be just as forthright.

John

May 13, 2008 08:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply