Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: This just received from Ken at Hawk: I hate to get involved but....

This whole thing is getting real old and frustrating and not very good for my heart but after reading your post I decided to put my two cents in (and that is probably all it is worth). Ken's answer to your question is consistent to what he has said before but is interesting in regards to your question.

The "....terms of the settlement are confidential....." , well if they cannot disclose anything further regarding the settlement could that mean that there is something in your question that is part of the settlement? I know I know, what I just wrote is speculation but if no part of your question was a part of the settlement could Ken not have just said that ......we have already commented and stated all we can about the settlement and your question has no basis of fact in the settlement.....

Patriot and TPL through their various public voices and messages are on the verge of resembling the old saying......

Oh what evil webs we weave when first we discover how to deceive!......

It would seem to me just about everything we have gotten out of the company for awhile now is wrapped in inuendo and double speak. Clarity is missing and it is for lack of that our share pric is stagnant to weak. I believe that Patriot still has the goods I just worry that tpl is attempting to take all the cookies out of the jar before we get our share.

All in my opinio of course

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply