Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Penny stocks are hazardous to your wealth.... / Kram

Re: Penny stocks are hazardous to your wealth.... / Kram

posted on May 29, 2008 09:21AM

I agree with the idea that many people do fall in love with a penny stock opportunity. However, one small fact makes PTSC quite different...profit. Not one of the stocks you sited as similar made money. PTSC makes money.

That stated, the rise and fall is very similar to a lot of other stocks that went belly up in the end or trade for .00001. You are right, worthless.

PTSC has had many milestones and come through all of them with the lights on. Some much better than before and some much worse. IMO, that's a good sign as I do believe we will see some pps improvement with a positive USTPO ruling and even more when RG gets the M & A bandwagon rolling. If it turns out we have been robbed of our cash, the BOD all get tossed in jail, and the patents that over 40 major companies have licensed are crap, then I'll go along with putting PTSC in that pile of cult crapola.

I'm just not sure you can put PTSC in the same boat as penny stocks that never had a piggy bank. Ours has ~25 million tangible reasons to be different today.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply