Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Can it be said that new licensees are considered non-material events by SEC standards?"

I don't think so. Material Events also have to do with "uniqueness", and each new licensee is a unique event. Collecting dollars for the license may (no longer) be a unique event (unless the dollar amount were so great as to qualify as "unique"), but the license itself, with that licensee, is.

Also, I believe that per the Master Agreement, TPL/Alliacense must notify PTSC within days (if not hours) of a new licensing event. I do not believe they can withhold notice of the licensing event. However, when it comes to the dollars, PTSC would know when they are received by PDS, BUT the payment terms of the license could specify payment at some point in the future (which may be a necessity for the licensee - time to acquire the funds to enable payment, probably with some interest money tacked on if more than a couple of weeks).

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply