Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thanks Kidd,

I agree with you. I believe that TPL ‘could’ delay in announcing licenses sold. The question is 'Would they'? Would PTSC? I'm trying to look at the pros and cons in case this is happening. (not saying that it is but in some ways, hoping that maybe it is happening and in other ways hoping that it's not).

Why delay announcements of licenses until after the completion of USPTO reexams?
Announcing new licenses in light of the uncertainty of the reexams has done nothing for the share price as we've all seen. However, we've not witnessed what the sp reaction might be to licenses announced in the wake of the J's settlement and positive ruling of reexams.

Using this logic, imo, would mean that PTSC is the party wishing to delay announcements and TPL is just being agreeable. Share price doesn’t matter to TPL or does it? How does announcing/not announcing new licenses benefit TPL? License announcements gives TPL leverage to apply to other infringing companies. Pressure tactics come in to play.

Not announcing new licenses certainly creates doubt among investors, thus leading to sell offs, hence lower share price, thus leading to a lower purchase price of PTSC. If TPL is attempting to merge(acquire) with PTSC are we in a silent period? If this is in play would the delaying of announcements be considered part of a 'silent period' of sorts?

The positive side. If TPL has licensed say 3-6 companies, and are awaiting the USPTO reexam ruling prior to PR'ing these new licensees, then the share price could(and I emphasize 'Could') see a substantial increase. That would be a double whammy. Validation of the patents along with new licenses at the same time. Here's hoping for the best.

I'm rambling and just throwing out ideas for discussion.

Bottom line. I realize that TPL is our joint venture business partner in licensing the MMP but I don't trust their management.

GLTA,

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply