Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 23, 2008 07:00AM

It seems our '148 is like real estate at the moment, where the important thing is "location, location,location"!

If my understanding is correct, patent files are pulled to the Record Room when a new document(s) is received for inclusion in the hard copy file after they've scanned the document into the PAIR electronic visibility system. Then the file is returned to the Repository (long term storage).

When I read your messages yesterday, I figured the letter must have arrived, or was anticipated to arrive very soon. So they would pull in the file so that after scanning the letter could be placed in the file, and then the file returned to storage.

So I must ask what the location of the '148 file is right now. If it's still just in the Record Room - we wait. If it moves to "Record Room - Repository staging area", I would think that the "for file copy" of the letter will have been scanned and placed in the file. Then it'll be time to look for the scanned letter in PAIR.

I'm further assuming (since the above is just based on my weak understanding of what goes on in the Record Room) that info entered in PAIR hits the system real time, and is not held for a batch run of updates (which would probably delay visibility by a day).

So, any changes to '148 location?

TIA,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply