Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

FWIW, I agree. Strange thing is, some who are bringing the thought that current management needs to be evaluated to light recently are taking heat. Several months ago I remember Wolf making a statement that he didn't care about revenues from the MMP, or the outcome of the Texas litigation, rather he wanted to see a defined executable plan by mangement to grow the company. (Wolf I am sorry if I took your statement out of context as this is how I remember it so correct me if I am wrong). I for one jumped all over Wolf for this (Wolf I apologize I was wrong), and asked him to wait until the Texas outcome was final before judgeing management. Looking back I now realize what Wolf and others were saying...yes we have the MMP that could turn out to be a nice cash vehicle to fund other activities. We need to make sure that we have management in place that can manage this vehicle and use it to create a sustainable and predictable revenue stream and grow our shareholder wealth. As we now know, this didn't happen and most of the cash was spent on dividends, which I liked as it resulted in an increase in SP...unfortunately it wasn't sustained and here we sit today. Looking back, I have to believe that either:

(a) Management didn't realize that the patent process (reexams, pending patent reform, litigation process, etc) would take so long therefore it was important to save and protect cash to maintain us for the long process; or

(b) They did understand the process and squandered the money away anyways.

If the answer is (a), than IMO we do need to get rid of all management that played a part in how the cash from the MMP was managed, not because they are bad people, crooks, or not smart people, rather IMO becasue they don't understand the industry we are in therefore why would we want them managing our fate?

If the answer is (b), well I don't think I need to go there.

Again, this is simply my view on the situation. I don't see why some folks who want a change in the BoD are being attacked, as I understand why they feel this way and would have to now agree. If our patents are validated, than IMO we will have substantial revenues coming in, and we need to make sure that this cash is put to good use. I am encouraged that we have RG and Schrock on board, but I believe these guys need more help on the board to make it happen. This is just my opinion, not trying to get into it with anyone. Also, I wanted to apologize to Wolf as I now believe he was right several months ago.

Good luck to you, me, us and all longs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply