Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

1. The Falk Familiy Trust represents the beginnings of the company, the heritage - thus I understand, why Mr. Falk IS on the Board

You think that is an acceptable reason for Jr to currently be on the BOD? That's what his butt in a BOD chair brings to the table?? He's an Anesthesiologist for heaven's sake... I have no time for long past 'representations'.. I want current expertise to help the value of my shares. He has no place on this BOD.

2. Swartz was the one, who supported and - though I hate the outcome of it - rescued PTSC over the hard years - thus I understand, why Mr. Johnson CAME on Board

Agreed.. It speaks to the make up of this BOD that CJ is one who has emerged as the leader of the pack.. Executive Board Chairman.. from Swartz' funnel to Chairman.. @ a cool qtr mil/yr

which role Johnson played in all the litigation stuff[?]

I cringe to think that CJ played any part what so ever in any of this recent patent litigation...

3. Mrs. Felcyn joined 2002 as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and the trustee of the Helmut Falk Family Trust. The pr from 2002 says: "With the increased need for independence related to financial reporting issues, Gloria's background as a certified public accountant enables us to meet the expanded requirements mandated by recent legislation. Gloria's continuing knowledge of our company and technology as a result of her involvement with the Falk Family Trust will provide valuable input to the board."

Gloria as trustee of Falk Trust controlled 16+ mil shares... these were distributed yrs ago ('03) when the Trust was dissolved 5 yrs ago. As for her expertise as a CPA, it was under her guidance that every single SEC filing had to be redone and refiled, as we sat with yet another 'e' attached.. remember that? IMO she should have been canned then.

============

The BOD apologists here directly mirror those who have chosen to 'attack' Brian's thoughts on this and other subjects..

Forum members can make up their own minds about whom to believe..

You are completely correct tho.. why we as shareholders have to continue to put up with these members on our BOD is ridiculous

jmo.. I will fade back away now

New Message
Please login to post a reply