Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"It's all about the USPTO and the odds are overwhelmingly in our favor. "

"If validated the MMP can be very powerful and I believe the patient investor will eventually be rewarded."

Steve,

I absolutely agree with your above statements.

What I don't get is, why your reasoning isn't considered in those, let me say, strange posts brought over here from other boards.

No, your thinking is even said to be a downright lie if you take a look at this passage:

...They are the LEADERSHIP of this company, the Planning, the Vision, THEY
set the Agenda. THEY brought us here; not TPL, not the PTO or the
courts
. This is where their forsight (or more appropriately "lack of
it") brought us. Do not believe the distructive siren calls of those that say otherwise.

Isn't it strange that those of all who left this board assert things like this?

Isn't it strange that those people of all refuse to answer nicely asked questions by different board members?

Isn't it strange that the good progress our company is making during the last period of time is simply ignored or at least belittled by those people?

Isn't it strange or even unfair that those arguments aren't brought forward directly by them but through the backdoor of another board?

Isn't it insulting to say that other opinions as theirs are "distructive siren calls"?

Isn't it a little too simple only to look at the current share price and solely because of its decline demand the resignation of certain BOD-members?

Isn't it somehow unobjective to not consider how the decline of shareprice took place the last months and weeks -yesterdays drop of 5.5% was due to 240K $ / 2 thats 120000 Dollars- and on many other days it was a lot less. Compared to other days in this stock's history thats almost a drop in the bucket.

You might find your answers to those questions, I've found mine quite a time ago.

The most important ones are, and especially on the first two I'm in total compliance with for example Warren Buffet or Kostolany:

1.)Consider the hard facts and them only

2.)Don't stare at the share price constantly and if invested be prepared to take a ride into the cellar.

3.) Many rich people don't like to share money.

4.) Don't panic with the crowd without thinking, often it is a lot more successful to trade anti-cyclic. In one word: Stay cool, don't let emotions rule your brains.

I think you are a farmer Steve and I experienced that oftentimes farmers or craftsmen have a much better common sense than sometimes highly educated people do.

I appeciate your comments.

All the best to you and all the longs

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply