Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Brian, I gave you a 'thumbs up' on this post. What has changed?

Now please have a look at the shareprice on both of these days of Brian's posts and the following development:

"Posted by: biajj on March 17, 2008 04:27PM:

Thank you to the BOD for stepping up to make this evolutionary change, and to Mr Pohl for his instrumental service to Shareholders."

On this day we had the last day with a light minus ($0,375) - but followed by FIVE days in the green up to $0,60!!

As I said many times, the purpose in these days (by the company and those connected to it...) was to increase the shareprice in order to prepare the huge selling (and buying) on March 25th and 26th with more than 8mio shares changed.

And now do the same for the second post of Brian:

"Posted by: biajj on April 23, 2008 11:25AM:

ALL BROUGHT TO YOU BY ILL-ADVISED AND FLAWED DECISIONS OF THE REMAINING 3 OLD GUARD BOD MEMBERS OF FELCYN, JOHNSTON AND FALK."

On April 22nd we had the last green day ($0,384), on the day of Brian's post it started to go down steady and slow to today's price.

I DO NOT SAY, it's Brian (and his followers) posts alone, which cause the shareprice decline, but there were a serial of actions on this messaging board (coupled with the public statements by the company) with a "strange" relationship to the development of the shareprice...

I don't like to repeat myself, but the shareprice gets MANIPULATED and there are many, who are working on this IMHO. I'll never forget Pohl's comment about the importance of Internet messaging boards in Oct 2006, followed by the contract with AGORACOM in early 2007, followed by new posters here on the board etc.etc.

If you think, this is too much of a conspiracy theory, take some time to check how important messaging boards are in today's professional communications (I know a little bit about this...;-))

Anyway, let's hope we survive these desastrous shareprice levels - glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply