Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Brian, I gave you a 'thumbs up' on this post. What has changed?

Brian, I gave you a 'thumbs up' on this post. What has changed?

posted on Jul 08, 2008 08:45PM

Brian,

Please, What has changed your mind regarding the BOD's since March? This is a sincere request. No tricks. Not bashing you.

My reason for the questions: Concerned and trying to understand..that's all. Are the BODs not supporting RG's business plan? Is there an internal coup regarding a certain board member(s) as you once alluded to?

Thank you,
Michael

____________________________________...

I like our Business Development VP appointment and this PR,

Posted by: biajj on March 17, 2008 04:27PM

because it is a specific (enough for retail right now, imo) strategic outline, and it enumerates the qualifications of those who hold responsibility for getting us there. Shareholders finally have identifiable quantifiers they can use to reasonably determine if this particular management team (with the talents they bring) can meet these expressed objectives. If we don't already, it appears that in due time, we will soon enough "know what we own". lol ;)

My observation of our new leadership and their latest PRs is that what we (as a company) are contemplating, is a much more sophisticated and larger picture concept than what was previously planned, possible or capable under JT. With Goerner (et al) at the helm, PTSC appears (imo) fundamentally and perception-wise, a very different company than it was nine months ago.

From the PR:

"..committed to reposition the company through M&A activities.."

"..financial leverage to, over time, acquire a coherent portfolio of competitive, revenue-producing technology companies strategically alligned to enhance our long term shareholders' value.."

Both Goerner and Bibeau have extensive managerial and operational business experience, and I imagine the BOD will be quite supportive of efforts to achieve this business plan.

Thank you to the BOD for stepping up to make this evolutionary change, and to Mr Pohl for his instrumental service to Shareholders.

opinion disclaimers

____________________________________...

It appears to me the appointment to the BOD of Mr. Schrock is

Posted by: biajj on April 23, 2008 11:25AM

a big league coup. Mr. Schrock could choose any Company to be alligned with, and his accepting this Seat is very encouraging. This appointment also says alot about Mr. Goerner, and his respect and contacts within the Tech industry. We shall see, but I say Bravo !

Not only does RG have the confidence in his own abilities to put down his own cold cash for open market purchases, but he has done so within 60 days of his employ in quantities far far greater than the entire "old guard" BOD has in the past 7 years they have been ON the BOD themselves. I'm unsure what RG's salary is (not public yet), but his purchases likely amount to 20-25% of his annual pay.

If the BOD members are being compensated to the tune of the $100,000 + that they are ($250,000 for CJ), I think it's clear that the time has come for open market share purchases to be a requirement for all BOD members, and set at some reasonable % of their total compensation; maybe 20-30%. Afterall, it's a fair and tangable way for them to publicize confidence in their own leadership and plans, and share in the pain or rewards with retail Shareholders of their own impacting decisions.

I applaud RG for this appointment, because we know our present BOD was unable and incapable of making such an addition to the BOD. Our "old guard" could certainly benefit to see how a seasoned and professional business executive thinks and acts.

I'll add, this would be an EXCELLENT time to have two of the old BOD members step down immediately; and fill their Seats with other tested and dynamic industry veterans. BTW, I still call for the firing of the CFO and the BOD member most responsible for endorsing the ARS debacle, and so should you. The absolute failure for anyone to take responsibility (and pay the price of resignation) for that inexcusible decision is pathetic in a corporate setting.

I'm going to try to write this week more about how the PDS Operating agreement oppresses PTSC's free and necessary information flow to it's Shareholders (and the subsequent ramifications), how the ARS fiasco ties in with the short sighted dividend issuance decision, the consequences of our very late enactment of a Share Repurchase Plan, how our eroding share price will result in greater dilution for all current shareholders, and a few other Shareholder negative implications. ALL BROUGHT TO YOU BY ILL-ADVISED AND FLAWED DECISIONS OF THE REMAINING 3 OLD GUARD BOD MEMBERS OF FELCYN, JOHNSTON AND FALK.

BTW, thank you to those that suggested they would support me for a BOD seat, I'm honored; but that won't happen, I'm not interested, and it's not in my plans at all.

Good fortune

New Message
Please login to post a reply