Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

BOD........

posted on Jul 08, 2008 10:07PM

Okay maybe the BOD did not cause all the current concerns of PTSC shareprice, but what would of happened if the following occured:

-Utilize all of the money from licensing for share buy back (could have reduced the outstanding by possibly quarter if not more).

-Utilize all or some of the money for M&A along time ago (million here a million there, could buy you a lot tech.).

-Keep compensation inline with the status of an OTC non- producing company (how about a performance related compensation).

So let's say the previous CEO's were at fault, nah.....I can't buy one person compensating another (group/BOD) in this situation without some influence or reason. Sorry I just can't imagine a CEO will just give out compensation without some sorta of influence/deal. Maybe I am inexperience and naive with the way business world works. I own experience in the business, while not as impressive as most here, dictates this line of thought as illogical.

So, we are playing Monday Quaterback/HindSight,..etc. ........well fine. Let us assume things maybe will not work out the way we want in USPTO. Should we not start planning for the worst and be prepared? Imagine if that thought process would have taken place prior to December 2007. We could have been a very different company.

Another thing, all of us here on this forum are/were not privy to the information that PTSC and it's BOD were privilage to, and that makes it hard for me believe they PTSC/BOD could have not made better decisions. Simply because unlike us they had more information. Imagine if we had information as they did, what would your purchases of this stock look like.

Imagine if you knew that you as the owner of a company, had limited amount of capital coming in. In this day of not-so-great economy, specifically in the tech. community, how many good/great opportunities for a small tech./patent laden companies are out there hungry for capital investors.

Okay, I am done venting....hopefully my point came across.

glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply