Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"But I must ask, what gives you the impression that PTSC's people who are involved in writing (mimic) PRs and fielding calls are incompetent? What was the trigger for your concern about this? Just curious.... And is this something new, or a long-standing gripe/concern?"

I don't want to start a whole new thread about this, nor do I want to generate a response from you. I simply want to point out the obvious response to your question, and unlike what you seem willing to do, I want to point out that the people running PTSC prior and NOW either CAN'T write a more substantive and impactful PR or have encumbered PTSC into an agreement that forbids them from doing it. And the result is that despite ELEVEN MMP licenses since the last financial report, PTSC share price has declined approximately 60%.

Eleven MMP licenses SHOULD mean a minimum of $10M additional dollars to PTSC's bottom line, YET, the PR's they present, and the way they have encumbered the operation of PTSC has created a situation whereby $10M probably additional income, has instead of maintaining a flat share price or increasing the share price, has instead resulted in nearly 60% depreciation, all in light of status quo at the USPTO (for the most part) and seemingly positive developments on the management and M&A fronts.

So, whether you want to chalk it up to "incompetence" or whether you want to say it's factors beyond their control (which to me is ridiculous - THEY HAVE CONTROL if the want to use it properly), for me at least, that' the "TRIGGER" that continues to cause me concern.

New Message
Please login to post a reply