Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 05, 2008 01:21PM
Sep 05, 2008 02:18PM
Sep 05, 2008 02:35PM

Sep 05, 2008 03:42PM
Sep 06, 2008 06:35AM
Sep 07, 2008 05:15AM
Sep 07, 2008 07:00AM
Sep 07, 2008 10:22AM

I read that often times they are used for Institutional Investors and I defer to the wisdom and leadership of Rick Goerner and staff in determining "when and how" to use these shares.

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't believe that "anything" has even been SAID about using these preferreds yet by management, right?

RG, Donald Shrock and the new company staff did Not sign on for the salaries.

They are trying to build a REAL Operational company.

BOTH RG @ TI and DS @ Qualcomm have taken Multi Million dollar businesses and turned them in to BILLION DOLLAR businesses.

The fact that they are both at PTSC with their backrounds, is what keeps me hopeful about the potential we have to really build a successful operational company. They KNOW how to do it. They've DONE IT. But it takes time.

The wheels are in motion heading down the track.

Let's see what the "new" PTSC can do with the money they've got in hand and with "hopefully" lots more coming from Holocom/Talis/Crossflo, the MMP, Nupower, "the possible" streaming video investment and other ventures. And don't forget, over 20 Million?? in Cash now that Deutche Bank is paying up on the ARS investments.

Thinking back now on Eric Swartz's answer to this question I asked him at the last SHM, now seems more profound then it did at the time:

My question: Do you think that PTSC really has a chance to see major SP appreciation in the future?

ES answer: It depends on what they do with the money they get.

When ES said this to me I thought: "That's all he's got to say?" "That's it?"

But what he said is "Right On" The future of PTSC is more than just the MMP. The future is dependent on what RG, Donald Shrock, Paul Bibeau and company "do with the money they are getting."

Still reserving judgment until I see the "fruits' of the companies labors.

Best of luck to all.

D

Sep 07, 2008 04:33PM
Sep 07, 2008 09:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply