Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The lesson's learned in this situation are the consequences of a. ....

The lesson's learned in this situation are the consequences of a. ....

posted on Oct 01, 2008 09:17AM

start-up company wasting cash because; 1) They assumed there would be more or 2) outside forces exerted tremendous influence over insiders.

One concern I have is Patriot's ability to access capital for future acquisitions. The market conditions have changed so drastically that small start-ups like PTSC will find it very difficult to obtain any meaningful capital. Just because we have cash on hand doesn't mean our business model will be deemed acceptable by commercial lenders. I hope someone has the guts or balls to stand up at the SHM and ask when Gloria, CJ and Helmut will be stepping down. Investors better wake up and realize these individuals DO NOT possess the talent, knowledge or ability to help Patriot Scientific succeed.

The market challenges now facing this company are far greater then anyone could have imagined. It's imperative that Goerner be given free rein to replace all of them will competent individuals that possess the necessary background to move our agenda forward. I implore someone who is attending the meeting to publicly call for their resignations. IMO, the future of PTSC depends on it. Like 99% of the other investors in PTSC, it's not practical for me to fly from Texas to attend the meeting. I know some of you have that luxury and I hope someone will stand up and voice their concerns. Our mgmt team must be given access to PTSC's full resources that includes, opening seats on the BOD and filling them with competent and experienced individuals that can help guide our mgmt team.

Imagine the envious position this company could be in if we still possessed the other $25+ million in cash. With the markets in their current condition you better believe with $50-$60 million in cash, opportunities are certainly out there. We may be able to take advantage of some of them but, certainly there will be others that are now out of our reach because of our weakened cash position due to past decisions. Our BOD needs a full make-over and Mr. Goerner should be given the opportunity to make it happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply