Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: The lesson's learned in this situation....SGE. - 1RARE1

I recognize that I may be coming across as speaking from both sides of my mouth. To hopefully clarify a bit:

Yes, I'd like to see a few BoD members go, or at least their compensation modified.

Yes, I believe that people should vote their proxies to display their displeasure.

Yes, I recognize the likelihood of their departure is minimal at best.

Yes, I believe the BoD actually, for the near past and most likely for the future, will have minimal impact on company actions - and probably no negative impact.

Yes, I believe that making too much noise about these BoD members is detrimental to this investment.

Yes, I believe that, ultimately, the only "burden" these BoD represent is an unnecessary expense.

Yes, I believe that the expense burden, when put in perspective, is barely "noise level" (they get, when calculated, what percentage of revenues?).

Yes, I believe that some posters (not necessarily you, 1RARE1) have an ongoing vendetta against these folks for perceived, and actual, mis-steps of the past. The CEOs of those times are gone, so who to attack?

Yes, I believe that some posters, here and elsewhere, try to focus on this issue to the extreme to impact people's perception of the company in a negative way.

Yes, I believe that those posters hit this issue with such vigor because there's currently virtually nothing else to complain about - except those Preferred Shares which have never been used and for which use is not contemplated.

Did that help? LOL

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply