Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The lesson's learned in this situation are the consequences of a. ....

I posted that message on this board for a very specific reason. It gives me direct access to individuals who are attending the SHM. I work for a small publicly traded company. We've been listed on the AMEX for 25 years. I'm well aware of the CEO's limitations. I've watched our CEO, with the aid of existing BOD members, remove 2 other members who know longer served the interest of our shareholders. Unfortunately this is a very different situation for Mr. Goerner. The pay issue is EXTREMELY serious and I hope someone addresses it publicly at the meeting. I don't believe I'm whipping the issue. As far as I know none of these individuals have resigned nor have they taken a voluntary pay cut. I guess you could view it as a public flogging by a shareholder. Although it would have little affect I believe those individuals need to be called out. I can think of know better time or place to do it than in a large room full of shareholders. We are in extraordinary times and those times call for extraordinary measures. Mr. Goerner and company need to be firing on all cylinders that means surrounding themselves with the best talent they can attract. As you well know 90+% of start-ups fail. It's VERY RARE that a company gets a second shot at life. As I stated previously I can't attend the meeting . I'm using this public forum to urge those that can, to exercise their right and speak before the BOD/Mgmt and express their displeasure with specific members.

New Message
Please login to post a reply