Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The lesson's learned in this situation are the consequences of a. ....

SGE I have to agree with you. Calling for the heads of the 3 old BOD members is more than likely never going to happen. Yes it would probably make most investors feel better but very unlikely.

RG and crew are doing a fine job so far in trying to position PTSC for revenue beyond the MMP. The benefit from these aquisitions are probably not going to be realized for quite some time. I hope sooner but more likely later.

This stock isn't going to increase signifiicantly until we get a decision from the PTO on the patents or we see a major contract for Crossflo or Holocom products. I think until then we are adrift unfortunately and in all likelihood could drop even lower. It's amazing how much has gone on and yet the SP now sits just 3 pennies from where I intitially bought in 2001. Being long on this stock was a huge mistake on my part. Many of us misjudged TPL/PTSC's patent strength prior to revaildation by the PTO and that blind faith we had too early is what has put many of us longs well below break even on this stock. Now would be an excellent time to buy in long and hold for a long term investment. I think the company has made some good aquisitions but unfortunately more time and patience are required to get orders for these new products and for the government to revalidate the patents. I just hope we are all guessing right that revalidation of the patents will increase MMP licensing activity.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply