Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I highly appreciate your rational and clearly stated opinions, and normally I would/could agree 100% with your assessment regarding the extra 100mio shares as ONE of the necessary tools for RG.

But with my experience of nearly three years with PTSC, I've become very suspicious. I'll try to explain, what my current assessment of the situation is and why I'm not "satisfied" with it:

Mr. Pohl made a great job bringing TPL on board, getting rid of Swartz and starting the M&A process with Holocom & Co, BUT: IMHO he played games with the shareholders in order to bring Swartz' money home.

Mr. Turley IMO was a termporary solution. Didn't really produce anything, but at the same time was NOT playing games with us.

Mr. Goerner is the first real professional CEO at PTSC and IMO he had a plan from the very beginning and I'm sure he still has this plan. BUT: While he initiated regular communications with the shareholders, I still have the impression, he's playing with the shareholders - something I experienced most of my time with this company.

Therefore the missing building/re-newing of trust is the main failure of this company and so far I haven't seen the right steps in this direction. And the termination of his "Interim" position would be one important step in the right direction.

GLTY

Oct 23, 2008 12:56PM
Oct 23, 2008 01:20PM
Oct 23, 2008 02:14PM
Oct 23, 2008 07:09PM

Oct 23, 2008 08:49PM
Oct 24, 2008 12:59AM
Oct 24, 2008 08:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply