Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

PTSC & the economy....

posted on Nov 10, 2008 03:51AM

The economy and Patriots income...... Of course when the economy is weak it effect all ..... But PTSC is positioned in areas that are less effected.. IMHO... First of our only steady income so far is Holocom... Majority of their business is federal government in fact... last year they had their best 1/4 at the end of the year... often government contracts need to spend by the end of the year so my prediction is the best 1/4 ever for holocom.... MMP I think may actually benefit from the from the downturn... This is a strategy where companies want to settle obligation during a bad 1/4........get all of the bad news out of the way... Often leaders of companies are paid on performance.... So during a losing 1/4 settle lawsuits with one time write-downs which will protect against future cost....(any settlement based on sales would be effected)

My belief is federal Government spending will be increased to promote job growth... (Talis Holocom & Crossflo can benefit)

state level spending... Short term state spending will be hurt by the turndown in the economy.. less income.. less taxes.. most states will reduce spending...(however it is possible that federal government may make funds available to the states..(will take @ least a year for this))

Now Crossflo and state government the economy will clearly hurt those possible contracts...short term only I hope...

MMP less effected by downturn....

Fedral Goverment spending not effected by downturn....

Mediacl area less effected by downtrun...

State less effected spending...

Video data sharing...(Avot) comapnies like apple continue to sell products....

My summary is ....PTSC & its partners are less effected from the downturn in the economy than most other companies... ,,,,,

New Message
Please login to post a reply