Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yea, no worries. Healthy debate from both sides of the field never killed anyone.

We've got to look at the big picture & the future plans of PTSC. Either you believe in RG's vision and buy/hold or you dont believe in his vision and you sell. Simple as that.

Patents & Processes owned by Crossflo are valuated & worth over $5 million on their asset sheet!!! That is huge IMO.

Which is probably why HP is partnering up with them. I doubt HP would partner up & put their reputation on the line for a Faux company.

GLTA!

As somone who's wife works at HP, I can tell you that although HP is making healthy profits; they are such a huge beaurocratic company that management a lot of times doesn't know when one hand is picking its nose while the other hand is scratching its butt. Believe me, HP works with lots of underachieving, poorly ran companies. It's actually scary the partnerships they get themselves into. From HP's perspective, if they think it saves them a buck, they'll do it.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply