Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 21, 2008 07:37AM
Nov 21, 2008 10:09AM
Nov 21, 2008 10:25AM

PTSC had a COB in the past >> Pohl...That post has remain unfilled since Pohl retired a few years ago. Common sense dictates Goerner should assume that title in time...Maybe this time next year assuming PTSC become a growing , profitable concern.

On another note, I am NOT surprised in the least, CJ continually asks Gloria to explain the numbers. He's a lawyer, I don't expect him to understand Corporate Finance. That's HER job, HER expertise. CJ has enough on his plate answering to Swartz 24-7, serving on various other Boards, and hopefully providing some guidance to our Board on legal, administrative, long term plans for PTSC.

I wish lawyers would stick to lawyering..and let finance people manage the business. (Far be it form me to express a legal opinion as I have no expertise in that field. Maybe lawyers that folow PTSC could take a lesson) IMO.

Being in Finance, I have some inkling of what Gloria does. In the past, she executed what Gifforn (Finance) told her. I personally blame Giffhorn for most of this PTSC toxic financing with Swartz. That said, PTSC would be dead without it. My chief complaint were the terms negotiated. We will never know the BOD rationale for approving the terms as is, unfortunately.

Virt

Nov 21, 2008 10:55AM

Nov 21, 2008 11:00AM

Nov 21, 2008 11:09AM

Nov 21, 2008 11:10AM
Nov 21, 2008 11:14AM
Nov 21, 2008 11:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply