Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Contrary view to current euphoria....

I believe the current buying by the BOD while gathering headlines, is "window dressing". to quiet the natives. Why? The amounts are very small, comparitively speaking.

I DO believe the moves were coordinated immediately following the release of the monthly CEO newsletter. Collectively, the BOD only purchased 530k shares for around 13 cents for $69k. Big Deal!...

Show me purchases totaling 4-5M shares and I will be impressed. I almost feel, some if not all were "goaded" into buying by Goerner. CJ purchase of 100k for $10k (with his ultimate compensation level) is a Joke. Even the BD person (Bilbeau) purchased more. Gimmee a break! If I was CJ, I'd be embarrased.

Yes, the purchases are welcome compared to the alternative, and in today's market economy a needed shot of adrenaline, ultimately the effect will wear off quickly without substantive news.

"We Shall See!!!...

Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply