Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: 40,000 pre-market was obviously a tease..cleanser

Re: 40,000 pre-market was obviously a tease..cleanser

posted on Dec 01, 2008 06:09AM

Cleanser,

That may or may not be true... in the BB market the market makers are independent market makers... Market makers do buy & sell shares to help accommodate the market.. for example if someone wants to buy 10,000 shares their may not be someone who wants to sell 10,000 @ the current spread,,they may only want to sell 5,000... the MM will have shares on hand to accommodate the trade...

What I believe is happening is PTSC is very thinly traded..... over the last few weeks you will see one MM in charge... NITE...SBSH...I have seen this many times.... early day you will see sells for example 40,000 @ 14 cents... the price get driven down to .13... then you will see a buy @ .1301..... with the ask @ .13... since the MM is on the bid & the ask you will see them control... Also if you are in the market to buy try an experiment buy a chunk @ the ask early in morning... watch what happens... right after your buy will come a sell lower volume and the price will go lower...

This is what I have observed,,,, and it is only a hypothesis,,,, The only thing that is a fact is not ever share traded is from a buy & sell that matches... that I can state as a fact....

New Message
Please login to post a reply