Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 13, 2008 02:09PM

Dec 14, 2008 11:02AM
Dec 14, 2008 11:24AM

Actually both sites are in agreement....Bullish.

However, both sites agree that the short term candlestick pattern is bearish but that is just one indicator out of many. I concur that the candlestick pattern is bearish and the sp is due for a pullback but one has to consider all indicators when performing technical analysis and projection of the overall trend whether short or long term.

I hate the situation that many investors find themselves in with PTSC. So many bought in between .40 and .60 (and higher) and have seen their account in the red for a long time. I fear that positive news from PTO on the 336 will cause such a sp run up that may hurt many that are in that situation. A run up in which the MM's will relish. They will shake, rattle and roll and many investors that have been down for so long will get whipsawed out of any gain and may even take a loss.

When folks get beat down in a security despair usually sets in because all seems a lost cause. It's very difficult to stay positive when you see your account so low that it's to the point that selling in not an option. (I know. I lost my entire savings about 16 years ago. Went all in on a sure thing. Never again.) In an investment like PTSC there comes that point of no return in which the investor is so far down that he/she is willing to risk losing it all than to take so large a loss.

Finally when the sp does go up, hope is resurrected but the short term investors that bought in at the low prices take their gains while the MM's perform their duty. Price will begin to suddenly fall back as witnessed so many times before and the sp gives the appearance that it will not reach the level in which the long investor can break even. Panic and fear ensue and the longs get out in a break even trade or loss, only to see the sp soar to record levels. (Believe me, I speak of one who knows).

That's why I want slow and steady with consistent trading cycles. Traders and shorts can still make theirs and the longs with be rewarded as well.

Volume. Watch the volume.

Good luck to all longs....

Regards,
PxP

Dec 14, 2008 11:56PM
Dec 15, 2008 01:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply