Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 13, 2008 02:09PM

Dec 14, 2008 11:02AM
Dec 14, 2008 11:24AM
Dec 14, 2008 08:30PM
Dec 14, 2008 11:56PM

"When the volume changes drastically to the upside, what do I know?"

As far as I know, the theory says, the more volume the more serious an increase should be. But history with PTSC shows, that more volume was always caused by sellers (Swartz and in the beginning of 2006 those shareholders, who took their profits), who threw tons of shares in the market.

Thus I'm both sceptical to low volume and high volume...lol

Low volume seems to intend no interest and simple games by the MMs - higher volume and no significant increase in sp (as seen in the last months) supports my manipulation theory.

IF there is no more big seller and IF most of us are in the red until reaching 40-60 Cents, THEN I'd assume an increase with relative low volume, IF good news come.

The big question will be, what happens after this range of 40-60 Cent? Will a lot of shareholders try to sell, meaning tens of millions of shares are on the market? And will there be enough buyers then?

In a nut shell: I don't know, what to think of volume - I guess, this is not the answer you wanted to hear...;-)

GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply