Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

That story talks about mutual funds and institutions selling a stock when it drops below $5. There is no charter or rule that requires them to buy a stock when it hits $5. A minimum share price might put a particular stock in the universe of possibilities but that's it. It has no impact on how a company or its shares are evaluated.

Mutual funds most likely wouldn't touch PTSC regardless of the price.

As I posted, GOOD fundamentals with "guidance and visibility of repeatable consistent revenue growth" will be required to interest institutional investors, NOT JUST a $5 PPS gained through an R/S.

Very true. But the devil is in the details. What kind of P/E will they be looking at? Will the revenues justify the market cap? Institutions will tear PTSC apart. And that's even before looking in-depth at Crossflo/Holocom/etc.

What you propose is a complete turn around and revs from operations equivalent to what was once predicted from the MMP licenses. I certainly hope it happens but until then no institutions will make a substantial investment in PTSC. In my estimation PTSC is years away at best.

PTSC is a two-for-one lotto ticket. You have the increasingly longer odds of the MMP/PTO and increasingly better odds of a tech VC company. But both are still lottos.

New Message
Please login to post a reply