Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Regarding Networks post........

posted on Jan 22, 2009 08:39PM

Network posted a message today stating he was going to sell his 400,000 shares of PTSC.

If this was not the message of a amateur basher I am not sure what would be. What legitimate shareholder of a weak penny stock is going to broadcast sale of his shares? Especially when "he says" the number of shares he is dumping is just about the average daily volume of the stock he is selling. I think this is a poor attempt at trying to create a panic by him and a few others who are not frequent members of this board.

It is every shareholders right to buy and sell when they wish and do either for whatever reasons they wish to. It is also the right of every shareholder to proclaim their investment actions from the nearest orange crate. However what this "network" poster did smacks of ignorance or a blatant attempt to reduce the share price of ptsc and to me this is a violation of the rules of the agora site.

Of course this is all my opinion but when it come to RB type post then I say leave it outside.

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply