Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Regarding Networks post....Marc...Dell et al.....
Jan 22, 2009 08:39PM

Dell thank you for the kind words but being compared to Ron and his expertise and insight is a stretch but once again thanks ....

Network's post is on agora displayed at 7:31pm yesterday. You will note it is short in nature but what I took offense to was the name he called the company and how he declared he was going to sell his 400,000 shares.

I agree with you that allowing the board to know what you have done (sell or buy) or intentions is appropriate but to declare the upcoming sale of an amount of shares that just happens to be our average or below daily average # of shares (not today) and call it a (***) stock sounded over the top and like someone was trying to move the price.

In all fairness it could have been frustration on his part but l do not think so as he then went on to say what industry he would be using his "proceeds" to buy into and then when a poster came in with a follow up post naming a specific stock in that industry I felt there was something just not quite right.

Dell you are also one of those poster's I enjoy reading and I only wish you and the rest of (including) network the best. There is enough speculation on this board regarding PTSC without having to have board members send a post like that. Hope all is well in Florida (Lakeland is in Florida right?) and the frost is past. We have had our problems in San Diego as the weather has been more like August then January.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply