Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jan 27, 2009 11:44AM

I think that our guys argued the best they could in their response to the examiner on the Kajigaya and Hashimoto combination of obviousness...in fact they may have proven our side of the argument well enough that the examiner is now using a whole new patent to make his case. If the Kajigaya/Hashimoto rejection basis had held water at the PTO we would have seen a final rejection based on those two without this new one being introduced...IMO

If you're talking about 3-5 months away for the 148 and the 336...i'd say we are at least 5 months if not more on the 148 and maybe 9-18 mos.on the 336. That can change though if we answer the non-final before the usual two month reply date and if convincing to the examiner then its a matter of 30-60 days from there. The 336 could easily follow right behind within 3 mos after that...so at best maybe 7 mos or so before all is complete in our favor...if not and more arguing ensues...then like I said at least a 1 1/2 yrs.if not more.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply