Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Patientman thanks for sharing your opinion. Those people that bought PTSC below a dime years ago with only the potential of the MMP before any licensing had started had an opportunity to make huge gains on their investment. They took a risk that they would lose their investment. But how many stocks out there went from .02 to $2.25 in such a short time?

I see PTSC today trading at a dime as another golden opportunity for investors that are just finding it to get in with real potential to go to $1.00 somtime in the near future. This is the time when the stock is down that creates opportunities for huge gains. The potential is there and still very real. We know why the licensing has stalled which has contributed to the low SP. We believe the USPTO is close to completing it's re-examination of the patents. Even though there is no guarantee that the patents will remain strong after the re-exam is complete, the chances are very good that they will. We know that Swartz is nearly out and he will have little impact on the SP in the future. Plus Crossflo and Holocom look very promising somthing PTSC didn't have in the past. IMO PTSC is a better investment now and I wish I had my money back to invest now instead of when I did because the risk today is less than a year ago.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply