Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Sooooo....this begs the question, Is this why an amendment was passed to

Sooooo....this begs the question, Is this why an amendment was passed to

posted on Mar 18, 2009 06:20AM

increase the authorized outstanding shares to 500 million? They would have been well into the process by this past summer and should of had some idea of the sticking points. The term "independent" was a know problem for quite some time now. I stand by one of my post from several weeks ago when I raised a flag concerning Mr. Goerner's statement in the last SHL.

"As we have stated previously, this is a time-consuming, detailed process that can take several years."

It is my contention that TPL and PTSC have known for some time this was coming. If the '336 is being shot down then I have little hope for the '148. I wonder if Mr. Goerner will see this through, or can we expect to see him resign in the next few weeks? I wonder how the folks at Crossflo feel? I feel certain the folks at Crossflo were sold the story of PTSC and the MMP revenue potential. If this takes another 2 years to resolve this company will be cash strapped. IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply