Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Steve ? .. Hello ? lol, I'll ask again.. "When was the last time

All kidding aside, that is a very well written and thought out post. We all felt the same way about Baijj and I for one was very surprised of the sudden change in his attitude towards PTSC. I felt it had to be caused by some information he gained being close to those on the inside, or possibly by a falling out that may have occurred. Whatever it was, it seemed drastic and sudden. It may not have been something that could have been discussed openly. My first thoughts were "He knows something I don't" If he is that angry at the company and still doesn't want to discuss it, it gave the impression of being devious. I lost trust. He leaves and doesn't post much and then comes back when there is another negative to dwell on. Why not come back and talk about the positive of the German re-certification. It seemed to be an agenda. If I was wrong I appologize, but some of the blame lys with his own secretive reasoning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply